Learn more about how to contact us and access our programs and services
Delta Family is doing its part to combat the Covid-19 pandemic! You are important to us and we are making every effort to still be there for you and your family during these challenging times and to minimize the risk of spreading the virus.
To access our programs and activities here is what you need to know:
- We implemented a mandatory work from home policy for staff on the 9th of March
- This policy is still in effect, and we will reopen our offices to the public when re-assessments allow
- Even though the staff is not in the office, they are operating via email and telephone. Messages are regularly monitored so that we can respond to you promptly
- To support participants and clients, Delta Family has moved a number of its support programs online – offering group and one on one meetings. You can access these services here
- Each team (SNAP, Family Resource Program, Community, Pempamsie/Ounce of Prevention (OZ), and Administration) is reaching out to their participants to ensure that clients are supported and continue to receive our services
- Emergency services currently available include: o Food access (email@example.com)
- Support for youth and their families in contact with the Criminal Justice System
- Crisis and family Counselling (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Telephone support services for youth and families involved in the criminal justice system include:
- General program information and supports
- Assistance in managing and dealing with stress and anxiety
- Representational support during video court proceedings,, such as bail hearings (as need be)
- Support letters for court-related matters
- Counseling via telephone
- Assistance to youth and their families seeking information on programs and services available in the community
- Individual, Group, Family, Trauma, Mental Health Counselling (via phone)
- Counselors can be reached directly at: (416) 540-7780; (647) 528-6016; (416) 527-3554;
- Counseling for children and families (email@example.com) o SNAP services (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Critical support during COVID-19 (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Services to seniors continue as well, and here is a link to where seniors can find help https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/where-seniors-can-find-help-in-toronto-during-covid-19-pandemic-1.4858537
- Delta Family also has a YouTube channel, where programs and activities, such as parenting and services for children and families, are posted regularly to provide assistance to participants and clients who are staying at home. For more details, check our website at dfrc.ca!
- Delta Family’s website is updated regularly, so we invite you to check dfrc.ca for recent developments
- Administrative operations continue and arrangements can be made for deliveries two days per week by contacting Andre Gordon by email at email@example.com
- The executive director of Delta Family can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms Completion Team
Delta Family has a team of qualified professionals who are prepared to assist individuals and families that have been directly affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and who are facing economic hardship. The team is available to answer any questions you may have and will help you navigate emergency fund applications, including Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), Canada Child Benefit (CCB), and Support for Families.
You will be required to provide Delta Family with consent either through a text message or by email stating the following:
“I (your name)______________ provide consent to Delta Family’s staff to support my benefit application.”
You be eligible for assistance you must meet one of the following criteria:
- Unexpected job loss due to the pandemic and have an income of no more than $1000 a month a week? a year??.
- Have experienced a total or significant loss of income and are not receiving compensation of more than $1000 a week? a month? a year? from any other sources because:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have been directed by health authorities to self-isolate
- You are the sole caregiver of any dependent(s) who is in self-isolation
- You have a loss of income due to caring for dependents as a result of the cancellation of schools (K-12), daycare, etc.
The team is assigned to assist individuals according to geographical location. Send inquiries to email@example.com or telephone us at (416)747-1172 (extension 80 / 81 / 71)
To ensure that you are always up to date with Delta Family news, we invite you to stay in touch through social media by following and/or liking us on:
Facebook: Delta Family Resource Centre
Thank you in advance for your understanding, as we make this challenging journey together. Let us all do our part to minimize the spread of Covid-19 by:
WEARING A MASK OR FACE COVERING
AVOIDING A CROWD
SANITIZING REGULARLY AND
CHECKING RELIABLE SOURCES FOR TIMELY UPDATES ON COVID-19
Examples of reliable information sources include:
Once again, for more information and the latest updates on all our programs, services, and activities.